Thank you for your support of BOP's mission to build, serve and advocate for an empowered bisexual, pansexual, fluid, queer, and unlabeled (Bi+) community to promote social justice. 2018 was an excellent year for BOP. We accomplished so much community building and growth as an organization, and we couldn't have done it without the support of you, our members! Seeing you all in community makes our work worthwhile, and is ultimately our organization's purpose.
BOP's work is made possible by your support!
BOP is an entirely volunteer-run 501c3 non-profit. Our activities are financed by donations from individuals, organizations, and businesses. BOP is passionate about providing free or pay-what-you-can programming, to keep it as accessible as possible for our diverse community. All donations to BOP support our pursuit of this vision, and help us to make it a reality. What does your gift help BOP accomplish?
- Sponsor pay-what-you-can and no cost admission to BECAUSE, the largest and longest-running conference for the bi+ community in the United States. Every year, paid registrations only cover about a third of our conference expenses. The conference happens because of the amazing financial support of community members and ally institutions.
- Provide free meals and food at BECAUSE and year-round BOP events to support our community's needs.
- Create bi+ spaces and provide visibility and education in LGBTQ+ spaces by sending BOP representatives to regional prides, conferences, and other events.
- Connect with bi+ youth and students at the Twin Cities Social Justice Education Fair, Minnesota School OUTreach Coalition's Q Quest, Minnesota OUT! Campus Conference (MOCC), and other events supporting bi+ youth and young adults.
- Create free social events and spaces for building sustainable bi+ community such as our Bi+ Discussion Group, Bi+ Board Game nights, Bi+ Walking Club, and Bi+ Book Club.
- Produce our annual Bi-Lesque performance, a night of entertaining activism that has been hailed as "one of the most important burlesque shows in [the Twin Cities]."
You told us what you want to see from BOP, and we're listening!
BOP is committed to continue pursuing our mission in 2019. Our goal is to create more community spaces for bi+ folks to gather and connect with one another. We can make this happen with your support!
Make your gift via mail
Make checks payable to "Bisexual Organizing Project". Mail checks to:
Bisexual Organizing Project, c/o OutFront Minnesota
310 E 38th St #209
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Donate with PayPal
Thank you for your continued support!
Did you know you can be a sustaining member of BOP?
Sustaining membership options start at as little as $10 per month!
Click here to join today!