- Sponsor pay-what-you-can and no cost admission to BECAUSE, the largest and longest-running conference for the bi+ community in the United States.
- Support BOP's presence at local and regional Pride festivals.
- Provide free meals and food at BECAUSE and other BOP events, to make these programs more accessible to our diverse community.
- Allow BOP to provide free social events and community spaces year-round, such as our Bi+ Book Club, Bi+ Discussion Meetups, Bi+ Walking Club, Bi+ Board Game Nights, "Pancakes for Pansexuals", and many more!
- Help BOP to produce our annual Bi-Lesque performance, which has been hailed as "one of the most important burlesque shows in [the Twin Cities]."
Give to the Max Day
Thursday, November 15
Each time you make a gift during Give to the Max Day, you could help Bisexual Organizing Project win part of the $130,000+ Prize Pool! In fact, there are 191 chances to win during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, beginning November 1! You don't have to wait until November 15, you can make your donation now! Click here to visit BOP's donation page!
Tuesday, November 27
In honor of #GivingTuesday, Facebook is partnering with PayPal to match donations a total of up to $7 million to U.S. nonprofits on Facebook. Match details.
How can you help? Create a Facebook fundraiser and share it with your friends on #GivingTuesday! Creating a fundraiser is easy and we welcome fundraisers with any goal amount. Start a Fundraiser